Saturday 14 November 2009

future of the left

mclusky was a good band. They had a good attitude. I think the carry-on-with-the-leftovers future of the left could be stocked on the same shelf and no one would complain or be confused. I can rock out to "Arming Eritrea" while smiling and sneering; it's rock-sarcasm, and I like sarcasm. listen to the song (you've probably already listened to this band,):
It's good, right? "C'mon rick!" is funny. But the song lives by that verse riff, and the verse riff has a problem:
It's a Helmet song. From 1992.

2 comments:

  1. I remember mclusky, but never listened to future of the left. Thanks for the tip. Rocking out to them now on spotify. So far, I think they're more interesting than mclusky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit. I wish I was in a band right now.

    Ian seems to like this band as well, "Wow- that's a very loud noise!"

    ReplyDelete